Rusty
Rusty, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years electronics experience. How may I help you today?
63817454

I have had a Fitbit charge 6 months. About 3 months ago I

Customer Question

Hi. I have had a Fitbit charge for approximately 6 months. About 3 months ago I noticed the undersides were peeling away and now the strap has broken away from the tracker. I have read online that many others customers have had this problem. I love the Fitbit and rely on it to help me keep fit. Would Fitbit Company send me a new one?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 year ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Sorry to hear you have problem you need to read your Return Policy and Warranty ( one (1) year from the date of purchase) . So I will take it back ...

Please, Rate if you are SATISFIED with my help, as this is the only way the site will give me credit for my time. If you still need help, ASK FOR MORE HELP by replying to me.

Expert:  Rusty replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. To expedite the service, you'll need to call Fitbit to get an RMA number. They will tell you the nearest place to send it to, and how to package it for shipping. Here is the phone number to get you started:(###) ###-####/p>

Let me know if you have any trouble with the warranty service.