Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I have a Vestal watch and it stopped running, it is about 2

Customer Question

I have a Vestal watch and it stopped running, it is about 2 years old. How does it get operational again?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

Sorry to hear of the issue you are having with your watch.

To help you with this issue, may I ask:
1) The FULL Model Number of the watch?
2) WHERE the watch was purchased?
3) WHEN this issue first began?

Thanks

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1. No number on the watch, but it is an Alpha Bravo Vestal 10 atm 100 meters
2.. R. E. I., Denver Colorado
3. Approximately one week ago.
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again and thanks for that information.

If I assume this watch is more than 1 or 2 years old, it could very well just be a battery that is run down and needs to be replaced.

Battery type is an SR626SW, and those should be available from almost any watch (or jeweler) shop, where they will also be able to replace it for you.

I don't know if your local R.E.I. would carry the batteries and be able to replace it for you (my local store does not do that), but it wouldn't hurt to give them a call and find out.

Also, if you find that having the battery replaced does not get this going again, most of these watches have the Vestal "Lifetime Warranty", where the watch can be repaired at a low cost, or sometimes at no cost (if you don't count shipping). You will need to send a note to the warranty email address listed on the Vestal support page (link below)

You can see that warranty statement at that same page.

>>Click Here<<

I hope this helps. Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)