Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Maybe, yamaha RX-V367, i want to use wireless speakers in

Customer Question

maybe, yamaha RX-V367, i want to use wireless speakers in the kitchen and bedroom from the yamaha in the living room. what do i need/hardware? Oh, my name is Gary....
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi Gary and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, proposed preliminary considerations (if have not been looked at):

You would also need the actual (active) speaker pair(s).

Or HERE for a version with built-in amplifier thus can make use of regular (passive) speakers.

Please post back how you would want to approach this and/or should additional information be needed.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok, I understand the hardware part, BUT, where is the appropriate out put from the Yamaha. I cannot figure out a lineout that works. I need the living room, kitchen, bedrooms, to all work at the same time, no matter the input. Like all speakers would have been hard wired, but they are not. I guess the big question is: how to hook up the transmitter to the Yamaha with out a "line out", cause I can't figure it out. Kinda like hooking up an old school cassette tape unit to play and record.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

The last posted product can also accept speaker level input hence maybe wired in parallel to the Yamaha's speaker terminals FRONT R & L.