Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a magnavox model 32MF338B/27 can I get a operating

Customer Question

I have a magnavox model 32MF338B/27 can I get a operating manual?
.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

An electronic/download copy of your manual is available, I've uplaoded it for you here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/29960072/32mf338b_27_dfu_eng.pdf

If you have any other questions, just let me know. Otherwise, please do remember to rate my service prior to logging off, hopefully I have earned an “excellent”. I also invite you to contact me directly with any future support needs at http://bit.ly/1gHgj1k

Thank you, ***** ***** a good day,

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Were you able to retrieve the download?

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

I am an independent technician and I've spent my personal time, unpaid, in a good faith effort to assist with the question for which you solicited my services. I am only paid for my efforts when customers such as yourself leave positive feedback for my work. It takes me time to research and find your file, costs me money and server space to host and send the file, etc.

I do hope you’ll consider leaving a positive rating for me, rather than “shoot the messenger”, so that I may get credit for my time spent in good faith to answer your question accurately.