Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

I have a Garmin Rino 650 and bought garmin hunt view maps

Customer Question

I have a Garmin Rino 650 and bought garmin hunt view maps for Colorado 010-12257-50 to hunt in Colorado early this month and could not get it to work. what is the secert??Richard **********
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Good morning, i see you have requested a phone call about your problem. I will send you that offer now. I f you accept it I can call you now, or t your earliest convenience.

Thank you

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
look I already paid $24.00 will not pat any more
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
will call pay pal to cancel
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi Rich, I am only a technician they offer phone support is all, you dont need to accept that we could get through it here like this, its just easier that way.

And I saw you requested the call is all ;-)

Please tell me exactly how old your GPS is and exactly what it is doing after the updated map install?