Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

How do you turn on a G10SR3 angle grinder. Plug it in. Push

Customer Question

How do you turn on a G10SR3 angle grinder. Plug it in. Push "on" switch to "on" and nothing happens. Thought maybe wall plug. Tried 2 other wall plugs still can't get it on. What's the trick??
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

You only need to push the slide switch to on and it should then star. There is no trick to it.

If you have tried multiple wall sockets for power and it still will not start then it is the motor that has faulted.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have this replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you