John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I need help to set the time. my current screen show 12:00 1

Customer Question

I need help to set the time. my current screen show 12:00 1 jan
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

In order to set the time please follow the steps below:

1- Press the lower right button (the one with a triangle pointing down)

2- Then select Settings

3- Now select Setup

4- Now select Time

5- Then select Set Time

6- Now select Manual

7- Enter the time

Also, the time should be set automatically when the device detects the satellite signals.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====