Is it an RCR 22?
Do you have the manual - if not I've attached it.
Pg 25 covers setting the clock time
Pg 27 for RDS clock setting
Sorry, can'tcall as I'm in the UK
1. Press and hold the Info/menu button
2. Rotate the Tuning control until a clock symbol appears on the display. Press and release the Tuning control to enter the setting.
3. Rotate the Tuning control until RDS CT appears on the display. Press and release the Tuning control to confirm the setting. The clock time of the radio will set up automatically according to the RDS data received
Don't release the info button
Should be a symbol of a clock
Can you pick up RDS radio stations OK?
There's a symbol to the left of the time display, under the battery symbol
WWB relates to using radio-controlled clock settings, which is fine and works as follows:
To set up the clock time using the Radio-controlled clock function, press and hold the Info/menu button when the unit is in power off mode.
3. Rotate the Tuning control until DCF77 (European version), WWVB (US version), JJY40/60 (Japan version) or MSF (UK version) appears on the display. Press and release the Tuning control to confirm the setting. And the clock time of the radio will set up automatically to the Radio-controlled clock time.
4. If the radio-controlled clock signal is being received by the radio, the radio-controlled time icon will flash on the display at an internal of 1 second. If the radio is not receiving any radio-controlled clock signal, the radio-controlled time icon will flash at an interval of 3 seconds.
5. The radio will synchronize its clock time on the hour. If the radio time has been synchronized with radio-controlled clock time, the radio-controlled time icon will stay on the LCD display and the radio will keep synchronizing its clock time every odd hour on the hour. If the radio is receiving the radio-controlled clock signal but is not yet synchronized to the radio-controlled clock time, it will synchronize its clock time at every hour on the hour.
The radio controlled time icon is top left. In radio controlled setting it won't use RDS CT, but will synch every odd hour on the hour, 1pm, 3pm , etc
If the radio controlled icon is not showing I'd suggest you go back to the point where you saw WWVB and then press and release the tuning control - you should then see the icon and then it will update the time every odd hour on the hour, 1pm, 3pm , etc
Let's see if RS CT works first. For it to synch you need to be tuned to a radio station using RDS with CT signals.
Can you tune to an RDS station and get the RDS symbol showing?
The advantage of radio controlled is you don't need to worry about using an RDS station with CT signals
It's pretty late here in UK, so I'll opt out and let someone else pick this up with you.
All the best,
Did you manage to get it working?
I could be available around this time or an hour or so earlier on Wednesday, if that helps.
Please let me know if you want to run through this again today.
I should be available around the same time I messaged you today, if not Saturday.
Yes, let's go for Saturday.