Nathan, Engineer
Experience:  Managing Director at Pollinate Group LLC
59725966

I have a sentry safe we can't remember the code to get into

Customer Question

I have a sentry safe we can't remember the code to get into it so how do we get into it now we haven't gotten to it for 2 years
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I’m Nathan, and I’ll be assisting you today. My livelihood depends on your positive feedback, so your satisfaction is my highest priority.

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble.

There is no such thing as a default factory code that applies to all models, and that code would not fit with the standard override format.

You can however get an override code that is specific to your exact unit.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 year ago.

What you'll need to do is fill out a form, have it notarized (to prove ownership) then send it in (along with a check) to Sentry. They'll mail you back the original keys if applicable and/or the override code.

You can get the form here: https://www.sentrysafe.com/Content/pdfs/NotaryForm.pdf

There are instructions on it for sending the info in by mail, or you can pay the fee online and fax/email the form after it is notarized.

I'm sorry there is not a quicker resolution possible, this process is in place to ensure security, so that not just anyone could get a code or key to your safe.

Best regards,