Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Can't open A3807 serial Z-483363*

Customer Question

Can't open A3807 serial Z-483363*
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my code shows green light but will not un bolt
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is a sentry safe
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

You can get the master combination for your safe directly from Sentry. The master combination is printed on the inside of the original owners manual, but most owners don't keep that around. If you do happen to have it you will find it in there. However, if you don't, you can fill out a form for Sentry safe, submitted to them, and they will provide you with the master code. Here's a link to the page where the form is that you would need to fill out. Please let me know if you have any questions on filling out the form or if you have any other questions remaining.

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ

tthat you bring you directly to their page. Before leaving this page, would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons. Thank you. If you need anything else, please let me know.