Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Trouble getting Powerlite 1771 to connect and or show IP

Customer Question

Trouble getting Powerlite 1771 to connect and or show IP address
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you are running this is a DHCP network which is the most common, then you should be getting that IP address from your DHCP server which is generally your main modem oor router. So if you can log into your main router and look at the DHCP table, that will reveal which IP address is being used by the project. Once you see the IP address it's being used by the projector, you can enter that IP address into your browser to connect directly to the projectors management page. Once you get there theffault username and passwords are

USER: EPSONWEB

pw: admin

aand those are case sensitive. If you're still having problems finding the IP address of the device, let me know and I'll help you figure it out.