Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

Every time I switch from radio to cd and then back to radio

Customer Question

Every time I switch from radio to cd and then back to radio on my Bose Wave 111 the text that includes the composer's name and the piece no longer appears despite the RDS saying that the text is turned on.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi I'm sorry to hear that. In this case and unfortunately its not a problem with your radio. It is either the broadcaster or the radio station itself responsible for that content.

When you have TEXT ENABLED, you will get anything sent to your system on the display. So if they are having trouble with the radio station sending the info all the time, or the broadcaster sends it out that way or not at all at times, you will have this issue. I have seen this on a regular basis sometimes for weeks at a time before they correct it. I hope that puts your mind at ease as its not a radio issue but the other end ;-)

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete.

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Tech Michael