Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

How do I link Garmin Connect VivoFit2 to My Fitness Pal?

Customer Question

How do I link Garmin Connect for my VivoFit2 to My Fitness Pal?
Karl
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is Michael.

First of all I would like to make aware that you might be 1 of many VivoFit 2 owners that might be going through different Syncing issues scenarios. This is very well known by Garmin, that's why they are encouraging everyone to contact the manufacturer for personalized support on this matter. I will give you the Steps on how to successfully Sync the unit with the application Myfitnesspal, but if you encounter further issues please contact them with the information I'm providing you on the link below:

http://www.garmin.com/us/support/

Steps to Link them together.

You need to set up a Garmin and a MyFitnessPal account, integrate them both by connecting – from the Garmin connect website – your Vivofit account to your MyfitnessPal account, that way the achievements with your Vivofit can be seems and tracked on MyfitnesPal. Once you have integrated both accounts, simply start your normal workout routine wearing on the vivofit device, next using either your iPhone, smartphone or your computer, sync the device to Garmin Connect through the Garmin Express application to upload your data, and finally share or send then to your MyFitnesPal account.

Link to create the accounts:

https://www.myfitnesspal.com/apps/show/120 Click on Connect to create the Garmin Account and Click on Sign Up to create My Fitness Pal Account.

Thank you for choosing Just Answer and I hope you this was helpful to you.