Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Trying to transfer all data from sharp wizard oz-750 to

Customer Question

trying to transfer all data from sharp wizard oz-750 to another oz=750 and get a communication error. Is there a work around?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is Michael.

I would like to make sure you have been using the same user manual following the instructions on page 51.

http://www.sharpusa.com/downloads/archives/product_manuals/org_man_OZ730_750.pdf

Also I would suggest to transfer your data to your computer and from the computer transfer it to your other portable device by carefully following the manual's instructions.

If everything fails I would like to know which steps have you tried so far and how you are doing it.... and please tell me the EXACT ERROR CODES BEING DISPLAYED.

Please let me know if there is anything else i could help you with.

Thank you.