Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

The Vacuum/Cancel does not work on my Foodsaver Gamesave

Customer Question

The Vacuum/Cancel does not work on my Foodsaver Gamesave Turbo Plus. It worked to seal bags prior to loading them. I've unplugged and replugged the machine several times to see if that would help. It didn't. Diane
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It might be that the button itself is at fault, if there is any evidence of food spillage into the button. But more likely a more major problem is the cause of the failure.

How old is your Foodsaver device? if less than a year old, or doubtfully if somewhat older than that, its failure may be covered by warranty terms from the manufacturer. Let me know.