Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Yesterday I tried to order as a guest. I ordered 4 Tripod

Customer Question

Yesterday I tried to order as a guest. I ordered 4 Tripod flashlights and when I put in the info, the computer did not allow me the last part, I gave my credit card number and want to know the status; Lennie Diana Dunbar, 3801 Schnaper.Dr, Randallstown, Md 21133
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello and Welcome. My name is Michael.

The best and fastest way to know the status of your purchase is to log on to website again type in your account information and password ***** then going into your Profile/Account information and you should see it in there.

If you would like more detailed information on how to do so, please let me know.

Thank you.