Greg A.
Greg A., Engineer
Experience:  Engineer / Consultant
5229702

I need a replacement connection cord

Customer Question

I need a replacement connection cord
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hello & Welcome to Just Answer,

May I ask exactly what cord you need?

For example, is it a cord for connecting to a computer OR a power cord for connecting to a vehicle power system?

Thanks

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I didn't see a response from my first post, but wanted to send the following before I sign off for the night.

You MAY be able to get a replacement cord from a local shop that carries a LOT of these units (TomTom brand) - if you have one within a reasonable distance.

If not, I recommend checking online, at places like eBay, as you can usually find all different types of cords there.

As an example, I did a search on eBay, and have a link to the search results below.

Click Here --> eBay Search Results

Please feel free to modify the search terms that should be shown, to get better results.

Please let me know what you find or if you have any more questions or details for me.

If this has answered your question(s), please take a moment to rate MY service level (Excellent is my goal) so that I get credit for helping you with this question.
You should see some "smiley faces" or "stars" to do that, but please let me know if you do NOT see them or can not use them.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-
(im)

Expert:  Greg A. replied 1 year ago.

Hi again,

I see it has been a few days and I just wanted to follow up to see if you have any more questions concerning this issue or if the issue was resolved.

I look forward to any further questions or results that you may have.

Thanks, ***** *****
--. .-

(im)