Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I recently added microsoft 10 to my laptop. My Garmin Golf

Customer Question

I recently added microsoft 10 to my laptop. My Garmin Golf watch does not charge on Chrome. Instruction 5 is not included on my instruction info (on screen) HELP Unit is now not recognized on laptop when it was before.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

Not all Garmin devices are compatible with Windows 10 upgrade. However, I would suggest doing is unplugging the device and then uninstalling the garment software by going to your control panel and then programs and uninstall program. Once you've done that, reboot your computer and then go through the process of installing the Garmin software again from the beginning and plug in the device when prompted. This will reinstall the drivers for the Garmin device that you have. Please let me know if this helps or if you have additional questions.