Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I need to order a new remote controller blue tooth sound bar

Customer Question

i need to order a new remote controller for my blue tooth sound bar system
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello and sorry you're having problems. The original remote for your JBL SB400 is not available for purchase anywhere. However there is a pre-programmed remote that is designed to operate this system, and can be located at the link below:

http://www.remotes.com/product-p/JBL-RT93040000860.htm?gclid=Cj0KEQjwwIKxBRDKhOz7ytT30vkBEiQAT1NaPaAPGDUMSKXAA_CSOAB0mu5cFroNCFAu7KJrIWy8laUaAvfd8P8HAQ

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.