John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I just purchased your DVR620KU DVD Recorder/Video Cassette

Customer Question

I just purchased your DVR620KU DVD Recorder/Video Cassette Recorder. It does not have an internal Tuner so I cannot record from the TV. Do you sell external Tuners and how much are they. Trying to communicate with your company is horrendous.
Louis M Martin ***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, would a link to an online seller of a device that would serve as an add-on/external tuner serve your need please?

This is an independent site and is not affiliated with any manufacturer, brand or product; neither do we sell parts, components nor devices. Members of this online community provide information, repair tips, technical assistance as a form of paid Q & A service.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not answered my question. Yes, It goes without saying that I would like to know who sells external tuners. I am appalled that I cannot talk with anyone at Toshiba. Furthermore I am very upset that I must pay for an answer. I shall report your service to the Consumer Fraud division of the stat and National organizations.
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

May we still then be of service?