Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Skygolf GPS wont sync. Skycaddie SGX won't go to menu. When

Customer Question

Skygolf GPS wont sync. Skycaddie SGX won't go to menu. When I start it uo I get a 6 piece orange and black circle with the text Skygolf.com/SGXRecover. Also I'm not able to sync it on my computer. Help
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Double-checking: Have you tried the CaddieSync program, while the Skygolf device is connected to the computer?

Try turning it Off, and removing the batteries if possible, for overnight. Then see if such a rest-reset helps it any (it probably won't, but should be tried once just in case.)

It sounds as if the operating system in the device is damaged or corrupted. You may have to either replace it, or send it off for repair.

Is it still within warranty? (Not much of a suggestion for something to check, since to the best of my recollection SkyGolf does not warrant its devices for the industry-standard 1 year term, but something like 90 days from purchase instead.)

Let me know how old the device is, and what you would prefer.