Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have a sentry safe S3877; in which while we were changing

Customer Question

I have a sentry safe S3877; in which while we were changing the batteries, accidentally push the key button. I believe the key is in the safe as we never use it, can you help or can I order a new key; I do not see the key on line as it is like a bolt key not a regular key. If I could obtain the key, I have the passcode to open it; Can you please help me?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

In order to request a key, please use my link below

Click me to open

Provide the requested information and one can then be sent out to you.

I understand it may seem like a hassle, but the information is needed to a)Know which key you need and b) to ensure it is given to the rightful owner.

But once the information is received, you will have the key sent out and can use this replacement key

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you