Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

Can you tell me what is an equivalent current model organ to

Customer Question

Can you tell me what is an equivalent current model organ to a Technics Model GN7 walnut finish with a padded bench seat -- also what would be the cost of the newer model equivalent to the GN7
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, Technics has not made organs in over 10 years- was there a certain brand you were looking at with regards ***** ***** comparable newer model organ?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I want an organ that is comparable to the technics GN7 and what the make and model would be and the cost of it
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the reply. A comparable current model organ, with Walnut finish and bench seat, would be the Hammond at the link below- price is $2175:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=1077051&gclid=Cj0KEQjwqNiwBRDnq93MioaqtKQBEiQAb7Eznw_hTpigxlqvKwV-V-KcsoxVCHNkhhq_vjmE4Bal4VoaAhif8P8HAQ&is=REG&A=details&Q=

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Another comparable unit- but that has features leaning more towards a synthesizer, would be the Yamaha at the link below for around $2,000:

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=&sku=673758&gclid=Cj0KEQjwqNiwBRDnq93MioaqtKQBEiQAb7Ezn4cIkaQ1viZy1jqNjpeNTT8bUuLvew7ujj8lmKLaL5QaAqlG8P8HAQ&is=REG&Q=&A=details

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?