Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

I have a Teddy Ruxpin it's eyes /Mouth move but when tape is

Customer Question

Hi there I have a Teddy Ruxpin it's eyes /Mouth move but when tape is inserted there's a horrible static noise . I've tried several tapes can you help? Thanks Helen
Category: Consumer Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Really need someone to repair the problem if you could advise me of certain contacts who could make Teddy work. As mentioned tried various tapes so could be the component where tapes inserted . Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can someone please contact me now as I really need to sort this problem out. Thanks
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question. I regret that I cannot offer Live Phone Call service at this time.

The problem is likely to be in the audio amplifier that takes the signal read off the tape and sends it to a speaker.

Try contacting this person, who fixes Teddy Ruxpin figures made in the mid-1980s:

http://dreeyoreshospital.net/

I hope he can help you with the needed repair to the electronics of the figure.