Russell H., Service Tech
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience
13568747

Am looking supply of a panasonic radio vkx80

Customer Question

am looking for power supply of a panasonic radio vkx80
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

It helps with all searches for a replacement part, if one has a part number off the part itself.

Admittedly sources for a power supply for your model # ***** Panasonic device, appear to be rather hard to find.

But, take out the part that you want to replace. Note down all numbers that are upon it, upon the circuit board, and let me know what those numbers are. With those numbers, I may have better success at a second search for the part number... my first search found nothing, though I looked for a source for your part in several different ways.

(A second search does not mean a second charge to you! you are charged, at JustAnswer.com, for one question only, and its one answer.)