Cerecita
Cerecita,
1470369

I have Sentry A3750 safe. No key. Battery dead and I 't know

Customer Question

I have Sentry A3750 safe. No key. Battery dead and I don't know code
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Cerecita replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and thank you very much for requesting me to help with your question; also, thank you for your patience, as I was offline when you first posted.

Because safe combinations are never available online for your own safety and protection, you will need to follow instructions and fill out the form at the site below, to retrieve your combination from Sentry, who is the only one that has this information:

https://www.sentrysafe.com/CustomerCare/Lost_Your_Combination

If you need to contact Sentry:

Phone: ***-***-****

Hours: Mon - Fri 8AM - 6PM Eastern time

Since you don't have your original user's manual, request one when you order your combination, so you have it for future reference.

I wish you much good luck with your safe!

Please be so kind as to rate my answer with positive feedback; that is the only way I receive recognition from the site for my assistance. Thank you very much!

Providing a positive rating will not end our conversation, should you need me for any follow-up. Simply click 'Reply' for clarification or additional information, if needed, and I will be happy to continue.

Warmest regards,

Cher