Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

What portable food scales and body scales are the most

Customer Question

What portable food scales and body scales are the most precise ones and don't get deregulated?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

There are many but the ones that will not become inaccurate are the electronic scale types. The reason is that they can be reset to zero each time you use it and it is always accurate no matter how many times you use it. The reason is that the sensor for weight is made of a resistive foam that retains its shape time and time again, and also if it ever does squeeze down a bit, it will automatically re calculate zero based on that so you always have an exact weight. These are inexpensive and always provide accurate measurements;-)

If you would like I can send you some examples out there I would choose?

Please rate kindly thus far, it won't cost you anything to rate my service to you kindly,

Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.

Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Tech Michael

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. So that means no matter how many times I use them they do not get innacurate? If they are electronic even the cheap ones would work?

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi yes, even the cheap ones work the same way. Of course the more they are typically the better they are built and the longer they will last. But you would be surprised at how accurate even the cheaper ones are. I wouldn't go for the lowest just because of price, but on the low end will be fine for food or just about anything. They are and stay accurate usually until the die off form another electronic cause;-)

I hope that helps?

Let me know if you need anything else?

I'm here to help.

Have a great evening.

Tech Michael

Please don't forget to rate my service to you before you go. No cost for that.