Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Have acentry safe canot get the combination to work. three

Customer Question

have acentry safe canot get the combination to work. three position has worked befor
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It is possible that the combination was somehow reset or set by mistake. But each one of these saves does have a master combination that will always work. If you still have the original manual, this master combo will be in the inside of the cover of the original manual. If you no longer have the original manual, you can still get the combination by filling out a little bit of paperwork with the manufacturer. They just need to verify that you are the owner of the safe and then you can get this master combination from them. To do that, just go to the following page and fill out the form and submitted to them.

http://bitli.es/75kYKQ

please let me know if you still have any questions.

Expert:  Cher replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome!

My name is ***** ***** if you're sure of your combination, but not the dialing sequence (it seems that you have a manual/dial safe), I can help you with that. Here is the correct way to dial a 3 number combination for a Sentry safe:

First, 'clear' the dial by turning it a few times, all the way around to the left or the right, gently.

A. Start the dial at zero.

B. Turn the dial to the left. Make sure ZERO
passes the pointer at least THREE times. Then stop
at the first number of your combination.

C. Turn the dial to the right. Stop the SECOND
time you reach the second number of your
combination.

D. Turn the dial to the left. Stop the FIRST
time the pointer reaches the third number of your
combination.

------------------------------------

I hope this helps to get your safe open!

If the problem is that you don't know your original combination, then follow Michael's directions, above mine.

If MY answer helped, please take a moment to rate my answer with a positive rating of 3-5 Stars or any happy face. Thank you very much!

If you need any additional information or clarification, just click "Reply" and I will be glad to help you further.

Warmest wishes,

Cher

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.