Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Having problems with our DIGI Aw3600 wrapper. The pricing

Customer Question

Having problems with our DIGI Aw3600 wrapper. The pricing works, but the wrapper doesn't. Live in Brookville PA ( Mikes Super Market ). Please call(###) ###-####so I might be able to get some help with this issue. Mike Guth
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is Michael!

Obviously the Sales Rep is going to suggest you to buy a new one from them...But have you contacted them for Technical Support and how much would it cost you to have them send someone out and look and repair the machine?

The actual company that makes this machine is over-seas but you can contact the company that you bought it from for specialized technical support here in the U.S .

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.