Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Is it possible to get a ft-1000mp v field repaired by

Customer Question

Is it possible to get a ft-1000mp Mark v field repaired by Yaesu.? My machine is North Carolina and I cannot locate any repair service here. The A receiver seems to have lost sensitivity
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

The best way to handle this is to send it to manufacturer for repair. They have an excellent track record with repairing their devices and you won't find anyone nearly as qualified in a local repair shop. And, I consider them to be reasonable. You can contact them from the following page

http://bitli.es/Mf1JLz

once you contact them, if you decide to continue with the repair, they will provide you with shipping instructions and an estimated turnaround time. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Have I answered your question or do you need additional information?

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service, OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT at your convenience.