Richard, Customer Service
Experience:  Over 20 years fixing Electronically devices
32989067

I have had a compilot to use with my hearing aids little

Customer Question

I have had a compilot to use with my hearing aids for a little over a year. Is this the normal life of this unit. It seems that the cost of this unit is extreme if this is all will get from it. Is there anything I can do with this unit to get it working again? My number is *********** John
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please the issue you are now having with it?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It just stoped working. It is charged and the green light luminates when i press the answer button.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

Can you try to pair it again with the device you are using it on, like you did when you first received it and tell me if it then functions please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried to pair it and that does not work
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Thanks

It is the internal mainboard that has faulted. You will usually get a few years out of this device but you had bad luck with this one sorry, and it has suffered a complete failure.

I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the unit to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.

I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you