Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

After a major power outage the chimes on doors / windows

Customer Question

After a major power outage the chimes on doors / windows will not program on our DSC alarm - *, 4 does not work…
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and welcome to Just Answer. My name is Michael.

When you tried contacting DSC, which region tech support did you use? What town in Canada are you trying to find support from?

Ill do my best to help you on this matter, so let me know if you require any further help.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello Michael,I tried calling the general number for DSC Canada and the recording stated to find a tech in my local area - they did not provide a name/number. I looked one up online, left a message and have not had a response. I live in Surrey, BC Canada. Thank you for your response.

Hello, and thank you for replying back.

I'm assuming you tried these phone numbers already:

Phone: 1-***-***-**** or(###) ###-####br />
Now days everyone cutting back on labor across the world, I wouln't be surprised if you get an email response quicker than anyone getting back to you over the phone.......have you tried emailing them at:

Email: *****@******.***

Please let me know if for sure you have tried the above methods as I keep looking for a way to Chat with them over the internet.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Michael,Problem solved - the tech I called did end up calling me back and he walked me through it over the phone. More complicated than *, 4 - that's for sure!Regards ;)

Good... I'm glad you were able to get it worked out.