Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

How can I update my payment details?

Customer Question

How can I update my payment details?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, To update your Amazon one click payment, you would need to log onto www.amazon.com from a PC or laptop- you can't do it directly on your Kindle.

Manage Your Kindle Payment Settings

You can view or edit your 1-Click payment method by visiting the Settings page within Manage Your Content and Devices.

To view or edit your 1-Click payment method:

1. Go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
  2. From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Digital Payment Settings.
  3. Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
  4. Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Digital Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201252570

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.