Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

I think I have downloaded an update to my Nuvi 1250

Customer Question

I think I have downloaded an update to my Nuvi 1250 correctly is there anyway you can tell please
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Ok, from the main screen, click Tools, then click Settings, then click Maps, then click Info.

Tell me everything you see on that screen.

Thanks.

Steve

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for late reply,I, am not very computer minded(age Barrier) I see Europe NT 2011.40 and Aus & NZ 2011.10 I have paid to update the Aus & NZ information
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Those are old maps. You should have 2014 or 2015 map versions. What program did you use to download the updates? If you are not sure, tell me exactly what you did.

I am in the US so it is late here. I will try and help as best I can given the time difference.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Steve I shall try and call at more appropriate time thanks,Wal
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

I am here now for at least 6 hours.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Problem is solved thanks for your help.Wal
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome. Please let me know if you need further assistance. I'm sorry that the time difference hindered our communications somewhat.

Have a great day.

Steve