Steve G., Engineer
Experience:  VP of electronic repair company. Audio nut since 1974. Home Theater advisor. Vinyl holdout!
329447

May I please have the name of the company to which Easyshare

Customer Question

May I please have the name of the company to which Easyshare users were directed.....several years back.....that would store and email photos. I did not enroll at the time, but now want to do so, if possible.
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Steve G. replied 1 year ago.

Hello there and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I am an engineer with over 30 years of electrical and electronic training, repair and installation experience. I will try and answer your question accurately and precisely so that we can get you on your way.

Shutterfly took over from Koday Easyshare and Kodak Gallery. CLICK HERE to go to Shutterfly and please let me know if you need further help.

Regards.

Steve