Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I've moved and am trying to connect my radio and CD player.

Customer Question

I've moved and am trying to connect my radio and CD player. Can't make it work. Have power
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I can't see what radio and CD player you have- so hard to tell how to connect them. Could you provide any info about this equipment at all- Brand, description, etc.?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry, the equipment is Bose wave radio with separate CD player. Cannot find a model number. The hook up is fairly simple, and I am getting power to the radio according to the fact that the clock works, but I cannot change stations or anything with the remote. I put a new battery in the remote
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience. Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially and on a "...Bose wave radio with separate CD player...", proposed preliminary try would be to perform a RESET by removing the 9V backup battery for an extended period of time. This would be at a compartment at the bottom of the unit.

Please post back results / observations of the above once tried.