Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I am a proud of the velodyne subwoofer,model F1200BE. Serial

Customer Question

I am a proud of the velodyne subwoofer,model F1200BE.
Serial no.54062006.
My problem is this,my speaker and box is in perfect condition,except for the operating system,meaning the module with the transformer,controls, circuit board ,want to replace,how can I locate that please?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'm an Independent Tech. Please send a reply back so that I know you're with me and can see my replies.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

The original Velodyne amplifier is no longer available- as hasn't been for several years. The only option to get this working again is to retro-fit a newer/better amp into the cabinet and then simply disconnect the servo wires on the subwoofer. Many users have done this when the small STK-based amp of the Velodyne fails (and it's common for them to do so). Instead, the BASH 300 amplifier at the link below is a solid substitute and can push that subwoofer without. Please note that the cabinet cutout will be too small for the new amp so you will need to enlarge the cutout using a jigsaw:

http://www.parts-express.com/bash-300s-digital-subwoofer-plate-amplifier-300w-rms--300-750

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts. It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

I was wondering if there was anything else you needed with this question please?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

If not, could you please click the 5 STAR RATING, at the top of the page for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I just wanted to follow up and see if you received the information you were looking for?