Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Need to clean my computer and get rid of all virus

Customer Question

Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your Computer Viruses, but in order to give you the best possible help I need to know a bit more information:

- Do you already have installed on that computer an Antivirus Protection Software? (example: Norton?, McAfee?, Avast?)

- When did you noticed these infections?

Please try to answer these questions the best you can.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have spy ware.

it doesn't look like you are able to provide the information I requested regarding what software you currently have.

What I would suggest doing initially is downloading and running Malwarebytes. You can download the software from Malwarebytes.org. When you set it up just set up the free version rather than accepting the offer of a demo of the paid version. Once you set up run a full scan and then allow it to remove everything that it finds. If you're still having trouble after that let me know. We can continue the conversation or I can offer your remote desktop session to do the cleanup personally.