Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Consultant within every computer and networking category. Troubleshoot and maintain various operating systems. Sales Engineering.
63493917

My father has a Brother Word Processor WP5900 MDS It came

Customer Question

My father has a Brother Word Processor WP5900 MDS
It came with a File Manager Software
He is looking for an instruction manual.
The following is listed on the software title page:
For Brother Word Processor
(c) 2005 Z-Soft
All Rights Reserved.
Efforts to find/contact Z-Soft have failed
The company may have been acquired/merged several times
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for choosing Just answer, my name is Alex.

Unfortunately, WP5900 MDS was manufactured back in the 1990's and back then, the user manuals were printed on paper, and shipped WITH the product. As time went on, and these machines were PHASED out and replaced by newer, or just abandoned, so too were the user manuals. Brother, the company is still around, but they no longer support, or give out any documents for these machines.

The answer to your question....there isn't one. Only that you HAVE to find an original manual....which is like a needle in a hay stack. EPECIALLY since this thing is probably over 20 years old.

However I did find a unit fr sale identical to the one you have, that INCLUDES the user manual....its even pictured.

Heres the link where I found it.

http://www.electronic-circuits-diagrams.com/store/Vintage-Brother-Wp-5900-Mds-Word-Processor-With-Monitor-Very-Nice-Typewriter_252051305104.html

But unfortunately, your user manual does not exist in electronic format......atleast not that I have found.