Michael
Michael, Technician
Experience:  Over 25 years experience in the field of electronics repair, TV, VCR and computer repair.
11519491

We can not open our sentrysafe, we have the combination

Customer Question

we can not open our sentrysafe, we have the combination green light comes on but it wont open
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am Tech Michael and will be assisting you today. I am a Master Technician that's dedicated to giving you the best Answer possible.

If you are new to the site, this is briefly how it works:

1. We may need some back and forth to exchange information (if needed) and there is no extra cost for replying.

2. I will give you the best possible Answer for your problem without the ability of actually being present with you.

The better you describe the problem, the quicker I can help ;-)

3. Remember to leave a Positive Rating after we're finished. it doesn't cost anything additional to rate kindly;-)

I am only compensated for my time and expertise if you rate kindly.

May I have the full model # ***** your safe?

Also how old it is?

Thank You,

Michael

Expert:  Michael replied 1 year ago.

Also you can try hitting the door in the middle with something like a rubber mallet while you press the button that should open the safe.

Sometimes this will help get it open. If this helps thats a good thing but doesn't mean its ok yet. Please let me know if that opens the safe. I have more info once you reply ;-)

Thank you

Tech Michael