John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

How do i set up my Harmony 650 remote Samsung TV (can't find

Customer Question

how do i set up my Harmony 650 remote for my Samsung TV (can't find model because it is up on the wall - can't see behind it), cable box and speaker system? I have cable box and speaker system numbers (I hope they are what I need). I went to setup.myharmony.com as directed by the instructions that came with the device. But cannot find any instructions. I have an account from before but don't see how to even get to the website. It just keeps giving me ads to log into. Help. How much does your service cost? before we go forward! Thanks
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Welcome to Just Answer. Please allow me to assist you with your question today. I am John, I will do my very best to help you solve this problem.

Please go to https://setup.myharmony.com/ from your computer and click on "Download Now".

Download and then run the application "My Harmony" from your computer.

Follow the prompts from there and it should configure everything. You will need your Samsung TV model number though. If you cannot move it try to find your manual or invoice to get the model number.

=====

Remember this doesn't have to be the final communication. We can continue the conversation for no additional charges.

Please read below also:

Some customers get upset when they do not get a quick solution and as a result rate my service as poor even though it is the correct answer. I respectfully ***** ***** you go to rate me, if you are inclined to rate me poorly, to please let me know what more I can do to gain a positive rating. That would be highly appreciated.

If you are satisfied with my job please leave me a positive feedback, that's the only way for me to be paid by JustAnswer.com, you won't be charged again. Remember this doesn't have to be the final answer. We can continue communicating for no additional charges.

If you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to let me know clicking reply. Please do not leave negative feedback, just click Reply instead.

Thank You and I wish you all the best. GOD Blessings!!!

=====

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
got on the website. Thanks. but once I installed the software they wanted, I still cannot find instructions to program my remote.
I cannot find the model number for the TV - bought it 5 yrs ago. don't have the manual either. ??? now what? I am so discouraged about this...thanks John.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see any response to my message. How do I find the instructions on the website? They still are not appearing for me! Help please. I still have not gotten the answer to my question.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello Sir/Madam, you need to install the software and then run it (open it). When you run the software after the installation it will show you how to configure your system. If you don't find it please let me know.

Please keep me posted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was able to install the software. but it does not show me how to configure the system. let me try again. sorry I am bothering you.