Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I purchased a harmony 360 and am tring to set up but when i

Customer Question

Hi i purchased a harmony 360 and am tring to
set up but when i get to step 5 of 5 during sync a window keeps popping up saying Server communication Error. Can you please help. I have un installed software tried using different usb ports but same thing everytime
Ashley
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, and Welcome to Just Answer. My name is***** can help you with your question.

I would like to recommend the following:

- The next alternative is to create a new Harmony Account. The problem could coming from Logitech themselves involving your current account.

- Have you tried using a different Internet Browser during the Setup? (Chrome or a newer Internet Explorer version?)

- Have you tried a NEW set of batteries? I had that problem myself with my own Harmony Remote...for some reason " apparent good" batteries were causing me issues until I changed them with New Ones.

- If you have a secondary computer that you could try setting it up with, do it....it doesn't hurt to try.

Please let me know if none of those alternatives work for you, I will be happy to provide more possible solutions.

Thank You.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks i tried all that. I went to local library and managed to get it sorted there. Thanks for your help

I'm very glad you were able to get it straightened out. I'd appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the okay, good, or excellent rating icons at your convenience.