Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

How to link a scale to a sam4s 530 cash register and how to

Customer Question

how to link a scale to a sam4s 530 cash register and how to program the design screan
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

If you have the correct scale for the register, it should not be that difficult to connect. The first thing I would need to know is what the scale you have gone Norwich scale you are looking at getting. Is it a USB connection or a serial connection? This will make a big difference in setting it up. Have you already checked its compatibility with the register that you have? These are all important things to check because in order for it to work without altering programming significantly you must have the right components.