Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10, but when I

Customer Question

I recently upgraded my computer to Windows 10, but when I went to use my kx-P1150 printer it wouldn't work. It seems I no longer have the driver for this product. Is there a way I can get my driver back?
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** help you with your question.

You stated that since you upgraded to Windows 10 your printer Panasonic Kx-P1150 is no longer working and that you were in the process of downloading and re-installing the driver...

- Did that work for you? if you still have the same issue, please let me know what you have done so far so I can continue the troubleshooting for you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The driver doesn't work on the Windows 10 operating system

there is already a driver in Windows 10 for this printer. But I would suggest doing is either changing the print driver associated with the printer or just removing the printer and then adding it back. When you add it back, and to select from a list of drivers, then click the Windows update button – it will take several minutes to update the list of printers – then select Panasonic and you will see your printer on the right-hand side. Select that and continue through and your printer should work normally.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I took so long to get back, but I've been away until last night. What I did was go back to Windows 7 and the printer is working fine. I might try your suggestion later when I have some more time to play with it, but I'm leaving again today. Tnx for your suggestion.

okay. There is no rush let me know whatever you have a chance. I'm certain that this will work for you, so just keep the message and try it whenever it's convenient.

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons at your convenience. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I took so long to reply, but my work takes me away from home for periods of time and I wasn't able to check your answer or try it out. Your information was right on and I now have my printer working. Tnx very much for your help

Great! Thanks for the update.

I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the OK, Good, and Excellent rating icons. Thank you.