Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

I have changed my server from swest@ to [email protected]

Customer Question

I have changed my server from swest@ to [email protected] because I lost my Mastercard it was replaced with
Would you please make the necessary changes.
Regards,
Simon
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello. My name is***** can help you with your question.

It looks like what you are referring to is your email address rather than a server name. You haven't mentioned what service you've made this change with or what site you made change with. So I'm not exactly sure what changes you need to be made. If you need to change your email address on an account, then you would normally have to go to that site, log into your account, then click on your account details or account information and make the changes in there. So I'll need you to provide a lot more detail in order for me to help.