Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Engineer
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. Master Certified Electronics Tech and Technical Consultant
23511658

Louie, how goes it? I need some help. I have a YAESU 270R

Customer Question

Hey Louie, how goes it? I need some help. I have a YAESU 270R scanner and all the frequencies I entered have somehow been deleted. I can't find the manual that came with the unit (I've had it for about a year) so I downloaded the one from the internet. For the life of me I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong but I can not seem to figure out how to enter in frequencies manually. I know it's something stupid and simple that I'm missing but can figure it out. Can you help?
Bob
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 1 year ago.

hello Bob my name is***** can help you with your question.

What I'll do is I'll upload for you the current version of the manual to make sure that what you have is correct.

and from there start with page 13 just to make sure that you can navigate to a frequency on the keypad. Winter sure you can do that, let me know what happens when you try to enter a frequency manually.

one little trick here – make sure you are skipping the first 1 of the frequency. That is assumed.