Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I have a Panasonic DMC-ZS7 camera with the start up disc

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic DMC-ZS7 camera with the start up disc dated 2010. I tried to use the disc with PhotofunStudio 5.1 HD Edition and install it on my MacBook Pro with version 10.7.5 which has printed "Windows". My Mac allowed me to install & run the 177 page Instruction Manual but not PhotofunStudio. Where can I get a Mac start up disc?
***@******.***
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Hello, In order to use the Panasonic DMC-ZS7 with your Mac, you need to go to the link below and update the Firmware on the Panasonic as shown by choosing the Macintosh drivers:

http://av.jpn.support.panasonic.com/support/global/cs/dsc/download/TZ10_ZS7/

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this?
If not, could you please click a 5 star rating for my efforts? It is my livelihood and you can follow up at any time if needed.