Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

I bought the Micca Spec 1 media player and Im trying to hook

Customer Question

Hi I bought the Micca Spec 1 media player and Im trying to hook it up to an amplifier... Im so electronically challenged.. yes Im a woman...LOL can someone please help me.. I need this for my business. Running speakers to all rooms and hooking up to amp that will play travel drive through the Micca Spec1
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

What is the Make and Model of the amplifier?

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

You need to use the Red and White RCA plugs on the "break away" cable that comes with the Speck 1 to Input to an amplifier and send audio out to the amp.

Expert:  Aric replied 1 year ago.

Let me know what you've tried so far and if you get stuck. One caveat though is that you need a TV or monitor to connect the Speck 1 to in order to see the MENU's on the device- it's not a simple audio player, it's a media player- meaning it's intended to be connected to a monitor or TV using HDMI or the yellow video cable in order to see the setup MENU's.

If you need further assistance let me know. Please do not forget to click a POSITIVE RATING before you go- as it's how I am credited for my work. You can follow up at any time, at no additional cost.