Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

LEFT HAND NGE tECHNICS SL J110R TURNTABLE PLEASE

Customer Question

I AM LOOKING FOR A LEFT HAND HINGE FOR A tECHNICS SL J110R TURNTABLE PLEASE
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Louie replied 1 year ago.

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer,

Thank you for the question and your patience (just came online/regional time difference). Should you still need assistance for information purposes only...

Initially, the left hinge with P/N SBHB4E is no longer readily available. The only possibility is to source a Technics SL-J110R being sold as-is/for parts and if this part is still functional with the to-be purchased SL-J110R. Something like the offering HERE.

I realize that the above information may perhaps be not what was expected. Unfortunately, there is no quick-n-easy fix and neither is there a workaround; sorry for having to be the bearer of bad news.

Good luck with the Technics.