John, Engineer and electronic enthusiast for more than 12 years.
Experience:  I am here to help you!
23822421

I RETURN PHONES TO BE REPAIR 10 TEN DAYS AGO.I HAVE NOT

Customer Question

I RETURN PHONES TO BE REPAIR 10 TEN DAYS AGO.I HAVE NOT HEARD ANYTHING MY CASE NO. IS 08207881, MY NAME IS JOSEPH ****** ADDRESS **********. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW STATSE OF THE PHONES. THANK YOU JOSEPH
Category: Consumer Electronics
Expert:  Gina-Moderator replied 1 year ago.
Hi:
I'm Gina and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Gina~Moderator